Jun 13, 2008

Loving Life

We may be living in a two bedroom apartment, but we're loving every minute of it! Abby says over and over "I love my new house" and we tend to agree with her. Matt is loving that it's hot outside and he doesn't have to mow the yard, I'm loving that being back in Denton means reconnecting with old friends, and Abby's loving the pool and the opportunity to wear a different swimsuit every day!


We always have high hopes for summer and so far this one is living up to our expectations :)

1 comments:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Congrats on getting to move back to Denton! Chris and I still talk about wanting to move back...maybe someday. I love that you are in an apartment, We were just saying how easy that life is and that we missed it...maybe someday that too will be in our future...free yard work, free pool, free exercise up the stairs everyday!

Well,I hope that all is well with you and yours...