Jan 5, 2009

Entering a New Phase

I discovered a new challenge while trying to take a family photo. It is always hard to get a shot when Abby is not talking or moving, but now she is apparently using the camera for her own personal amusement. Using each photo shoot as a chance to surprise us with new expressions. And I have no idea what I'm going to get until I review the photos. See for yourself (and the one with her eyes closed is not just bad timing- she intentionally left them closed and told me those were her "sleepy eyes"):

So in the future there are probably going to be more "abstract" pictures of Abby... at least until she stops being such a comedian or I figure out how to outsmart her.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a kid!

Kate said...

Such a pretty girl! :) I always love your blogs! And I love your front room with the Christmas tree--so pretty...looks like a cute house! Lets get together again soon!